Single Male or Female aged between 18- 65 yrs.
In danger of becoming roofless/ homeless.
In receipt of JSA, ESA or Income Support and DLA.
Low-level support needs, which could include:
- Help and guidance with your benefits.
- General life skills including financial budgeting, learning how to carry out domestic jobs within the home or general everyday tasks that the client may need help with.
- Emotional issues which may include low self-esteem of lack of confidence.
- Low-level mental health issues which may include anxiety or depression.
- Substance misuse – drugs, alcohol or prescribed medication.
- Advice & mentoring to become employment ready & eventually the client could be ready to manage their own tenancy.
- In order to be accepted into a room the new referral has to accept support and work with a key worker.
Schedule 1 Offenders
Sex Workers (male or female) who are currently working or have done so within the last 3 months.
Those with drug or alcohol addictions who are currently using (referrals must have been clean for a minimum of a month and being currently supported through a Drug/Alcohol program/project within the area).
Those with extreme mental health issues as we cannot give the support required.
Anyone who is employed and in work.
Anyone who has children living with them.
You can refer someone to us either by calling us on :
Head Office Bradford: 01274 44778
Wakefield: 08458 622633 Ext 241
Kirklees: 01924 452883
Doncaster: 01302 376496
Barnsley: 01226 497 271
or by filling in the online application form, providing as much information as possible, and a member of Bridge-It Housing UK staff will get back to you within 24 hours of receiving it.